When creating a new user, you can select a predefined Role for that group with preselected permissions and policies:
- Organization Owner: An account created by default upon signup. The organization owner has access to every module of the platform and can terminate the Plan and request account termination or transfer.
- Organization Administrator: It has access to all the features of the platform without an option to terminate the service plans and the account itself (this can only be done by the organization owner).
- Domain Group Administrator: this User can manage the domain group with the domains and also invite new users to the Group
- Domain Group Editor: this User can manage the domains within the group but without option to invite new Users
- Domain Administrator: this User can manage the domains and also invite new users to the selected domain
- Domain Editor: this User can manage the domains but can’t invite new users to the domain.