1. Access Your DNS Control Panel:
- Log in to your DNS hosting provider's control panel using your credentials.
- Locate the DNS management section or DNS settings.
- In your DNS control panel, locate the existing BIMI TXT record associated with your domain, The record should have "default._bimi" as its Host or Name.
- Select the option to edit the record.
3. Edit the Value/Points To:
- In the "Value" or "Text" field, you will define your BIMI record. Copy the value obtained from your Managed BIMI portal and paste it into the Value/Target section, while leaving the Host/Name as "default._bimi"
Note: Don't copy and paste the value in the screenshot. Yours will be targeted specifically for your own domain.
Note: If you're using Cloudflare make sure to turn off Cloudflare's Proxy Status.
4. Save the Bimi Record and "Verify" from your Managed BIMI portal:
- After adding the CNAME record, save the changes in your DNS control panel and verify it from your Managed BIMI portal.
DNS changes may take some time to propagate across the internet. Be patient and allow some time for the BIMI record to propagate and for Managed BIMI to be active.