1. Access Your DNS Control Panel:
- Log in to your DNS hosting provider's control panel using your credentials.
- Locate the DNS management section or DNS settings.
- Within your DNS control panel, look for an option to add or edit DNS records.
- Select "TXT Record" from the available record types.
- In the "Host" or "Name" field, enter "@" (without the quotes) or leave it empty. This specifies that the TXT record is on the root domain level.
- In the "Value" or "Text" field, you will define your SPF record. Copy the value obtained from your EasySPF portal and paste it into the Value/Text section
Note: The EasySPF value should be the only include tag found in your record, everything else should be added in the EasySPF's portal.
5. Save the Record:
- After defining your SPF Record, save the TXT record.
DNS changes may take some time to propagate across the internet. Be patient and allow some time for the SPF record to propagate.