1. Access Your DNS Control Panel:
- Log in to your DNS hosting provider's control panel using your credentials.
- Locate the DNS management section or DNS settings.
- Within your DNS control panel, look for an option to add or edit DNS records.
- Select "CNAME Record" from the available record types.
- In the "Host" or "Name" field, enter "_dmarc" (without the quotes). This specifies that the CNAME record is for DMARC.
- In the "Value" or "Text" field, you will define your DMARC record. Copy the value obtained from your EasyDMARC portal and paste it in the Value/Target section
Note: Don't copy and paste the value in the screenshot. Yours will be targeted specifically for your own domain.
5. Save the Record:
- After defining your DMARC Record, save the CNAME record.
DNS changes may take some time to propagate across the internet. Be patient and allow some time for the DMARC record to propagate.