1. Track Down the current MTA-STS and TLS RPT records and Delete them:
- Log in to your DNS hosting provider's control panel using your credentials.
- Locate the DNS management section or DNS settings.
- Search for the TXT or CNAME records associated with your current provider's setup.
- These three records will have 1."_mta-sts" 2."mta-sts" 3."_smtp._tls"
- Delete the current records for MTA-STS and TLS-RPT found in DNS:
2. Create three CNAME Record:
- Within your DNS control panel, look for an option to add or edit DNS records.
- Select "CNAME Record" from the available record types.
3. Set the Host/Name and the Value/Target:
- Copy the three record Host and Value from the EasyDMARC portal for Managed MTA-STS and TLS Reporting and paste them over into the three CNAME records created in DNS.
Note: Don't copy and paste the value in the screenshot. Yours will be targeted specifically for your own domain.
Note: If you're using Cloudflare make sure to turn off Cloudflare's Proxy Status.
4. Save the Record:
- After defining your CNAME Records, save them.
DNS changes may take some time to propagate across the internet. Be patient and allow some time for the BIMI record to propagate and for Managed BIMI to activate.